In addition to providing direct long-term, stable employment to more than 70 workers, MSM Milling relies on hundreds of locally owned and staffed associated businesses and industries to operate.
MSM Milling supports local transport operators, engineers, builders and trade professionals, as well as farming enterprises.
In addition, MSM Milling has a dedicated sponsorship fund to help individuals, teams, organisations, schools and events related to farming, agriculture and promoting the region where our plant is based and canola grown.
We support the communities that support us.
- More than $340,000. Our biennial Mill2Mill Charity Bike ride has raised more than $340,000 for regional communities, the McGrath Foundation, beyondblue, local schools and community organisations since its inception.
- $100,000 for the Salvation Army’s “We’re for the Bush” Campaign to support drought affected farmers and farming communities.
- Ongoing financial and in-kind support of, as well as product donations to, local and regional organisations, charities and causes, including:
- Foodbank Australia
- Rural Fire Service
- Ronald McDonald House
- Western Show Societies
- Local schools and school Show Teams
- Manildra and District Improvement Association, Manildra Showground Trust, Manildra Skate Park, Manildra Swimming, Golf, Cricket and Bowling Clubs, the AMUSU Theatre.
MSM Milling is a proud regionally-based, privately owned Australian business. In order to continue to thrive as a world-class business, we are always looking for the best people.
We employ staff to undertake a range of roles across the business, including refinery operators, stockfeed operators, electricians, maintenance crew, management team members, packing operators, truck drivers, chemical engineers, QA professionals, logistics coordinators, export coordinators, accounts team members, cleaners and administrative support staff.