MSM Stockfeeds are produced and pelletised on-site in Manildra at our large state-of-the-art Feed Mill, which was designed and built to cater for local and export livestock producers, dairy farmers and the aquaculture sector.
The protein and energy in MSM Stockfeeds products comes primarily from MSM Milling’s Expeller Pressed Non-GM Canola Meal.
All MSM Stockfeeds:
- Are formulated by trained nutritionists
- Provide the optimum balance of bypass protein, starch, energy and essential minerals to maximise milk and meat production.
- Contain Non-GM ingredients
- Contain MSM Milling’s Expeller Pressed Non-GM Canola Meal produced on-site, which is high in both bypass protein (or Rumen Undegradable Protein – RUP) and amino acid (protein) availability.
- Also contain other raw ingredients which are sourced locally, including products from the Manildra Group
- Are available locally in a variety of configurations and exported in bulk around the world
- MSM Milling’s consultant nutritionist can work with clients to develop custom feeds to ensure pellets provide optimum nutrition for a range of agricultural sectors.
Our range includes products specifically formulated for:
In addition, MSM Stockfeeds produces supplements and custom feeds in pellet form or as a mash for a variety of livestock and feeding situations.
MSM Stockfeeds has dedicated silos and a container loading facility to allow the pellets to be transported by rail to port for export markets.
MSM Stockfeeds is a fully Accredited Stockfeed Manufacturers' Council of Australia (SFMCA) Feed Supplier.