MSM Milling is a fully integrated oilseed crushing, refining, oil packaging and stockfeed milling operation located at Manildra, a short drive from the thriving regional centre of Orange. We are proud to be a regionally based, 100% Australian owned company with over 80 employees. MSM Milling value adds to oilseeds and other grains sourced directly from farmers, producing the highest quality products for consumers in Australia and around the world, including canola oil and stockfeeds. Our customers share the benefits of passion and innovation, efficient logistics and modern integrated processing facilities.
Join our Operations Support – Oil team that have the responsibility for safe, efficient and timely dispatch of oil to our customers while operating in the oil tank farm to ensure a reliable delivery that meets with quality requirements. This is a permanent role with suitable on the job training will be provided.
- Execute the loading of bulk road tankers according to schedule
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and quality control
- Ensure correct documentation is completed and submitted
- Understand and demonstrate the Chain-of-Responsibility in heavy goods transport
- Assist in Operations Support including relevant maintenance and cleaning where required.
- Hold a forklift ticket
- An HR truck licence would be an advantage and be willing/able to acquire HC licence
- Have a suitable physical fitness with the ability to undertake manual-handling activities
- Be a pro-active team member
- Have a mechanical aptitude
- Possess good diagnostic and problem solving skills with a keen eye for detail
- Basic computer literacy and be an effective communicator.
To be considered, you must be entitled to work in Australia and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a medical assessment.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.